The People Deserve …
Part 1: Leadership in crisis
We can debate unto infinity about the impact and value of Afrikan leadership on the careworn citizens, all our debates and multi-levelled reasoning would lead us nowhere fast unless we can somehow find out from the led, or the ruled, just what makes them tick.
What makes other people leaders and others mere followers? There are historical, social, psychological as well as political reasons why some people say that the people deserve the leaders they get. In order to find out more about the relations between modern Afrikan peoples ad their leaders, among the questions we would ask are:
- Are African’s a homogenous group of people?
- Are we well suited for democratic socio-political frameworks?
- Is there any strength that can be drawn from our diversity?
- How many of us would prefer pre-colonial systems of leadership?
- How much do we know about…
View original post 858 more words